Writers and journalists get asked this question A LOT. Especially when someone feels your coverage is picking on their favorite politician, actor, or sports figure. Instead of arguing the merits of a specific case, or defending their hero, their default is “Why aren’t you writing about [whatever makes ME angry this week]?
Well, I’ll tell you why. Continue reading
- You can work at 1 am, as I am now.
- Take a break to play with your dog.
- Put a roast in the oven or bake some bread and enjoy the aroma while you work.
- Take a power nap on the couch.
- Raid the refrigerator whenever you like.
- Have a dance party to celebrate a new achievement.
- Take frequent 15 minute breaks to clean house or get in a quick workout.
- You can still work when you’re sick because the bathroom is nearby and nobody cares how you look.
- You can have casual Fridays all week.
- Talk to yourself without anyone thinking you’re weird.
What are your favorite work-at-home joys?